4/26/2017

A Scrapbook Layout with GossamerBlue April Main Kit

Hello. It's Eunyoung here with a 8.5 x 11 scrapbook layout. I created a scrapbook layout for my cat. I used the April Main Kit. You can see how pretty the April Main Kit is with my page.
 
 
 
I adopted a cat in Februry. We called her "Hongcha". It's Korean and it means a black tea. When I was naming hers, I received a gift for a black tea (Je t'Aime of Ninas). The tea tastes sweet. I hope she will be happy & sweet with my family. It is beacuse that I named her name ''Hongcha". 
 
 
 

 
After I arranged a photo, die-cuts and label stickers on a white cardstock, I did machine stitching on die-cuts & label stickers. I often use machine stitching on die-cuts as an embellishment. I added them with a pop-dots & glue dots for 3D effect. I added a title using a wood word from Main Kit.
 
 
 
I stamped a date of her arriving home and added her name on label stickers with alphabet thickers. I finished to embellish with puffy stickers. What do you think of my cat scrapbooking? I hope you enjoy it and it'll inspire your creation!!! Thank you for stopping by.
  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment