9/20/2016

Two layouts with Indigo Hills

 
Hello. Today I'll share two layout using  a new collection, ''Indigo Hills". I love the indigo colors & pre-made mixed patterns from this collection.
 
 
This is my full page. I used sticky note for pattern playing. The sticky note pact included 8 designs and 160 pieces. After I arranged diamond shapes, I did machine stitchings on them. I added them with glue dots and stamped tiny messages & date stamp along each diamond sticky note. I finished to splatter a black mist on background.
 
 
 
 

 I used a pre-made mixed paper for second layout. Because the pre-made patterns is not too much vintage, so it is not difficult to mix with others. I love them.  Especially I love the color matchng from Indigo Hills collection.
 
 
After arranging some patterned papers, I free did machine stitchings on the patterns. I embellished with studio puffs, gold foiled wood clips and die cuts. Because there are splattering on patterned paper, I did black mist on it, too. 
 

 I hope you'll enjoy them, and Thank you for stopping. 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment